Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What a day yesterday

It's crazy how things happen in life. I just met someone willing to offer a welcoming and introducing hand to the coolest people of Amsterdam. We walked all around the city and he pointed out great spots invisible to the newcomers.
I will soon meet and contact people of my career field through him and hopefully will find a great job like that.
Job searching websites help a lot, but in Amsterdam 60-70% of all jobs are taken by people within circles of contacts.
I finally decided to get a camera out and got some decent images today.








I got some photos by my iPhone too
yesterday
:)





A detail from the Noorder Licht Cafe. I soon will go again and share with you the pleasures of that fantastic cafe at the Art City.

a
This is a Soviet submarine which now is a piece of art at the little port of the "Art City"
That old shipyard employs about one hundred companies and creative businesses in their self-built studios. Want to know more about Art City? Look at www.ndsm.nl



No comments: