Saturday, April 3, 2010

My first bicycle!


Yes, everything goes according to the plan! No job yet but who cares, I got my ride ;-) We got ourselves two bicycles and rode all around like kids. Such fun, I couldn't expect.
I now can carry my tripod and cameras around and feed you with some decent photographs of Amsterdam and my daily life. Easter Saturday today and everything closed until Monday so, time for fun.

Oh, I forgot to mention that people in Amsterdam are very cool, friendly and smily. No, it's not the Paradise but I see people like that for a first time. Well, I hope my next boss is one of those friendly and smily guys, or ladies.
Anyway,
Happy Easter everyone and have fun!
(Enjoy my new iPhone images, especially the one with my bicycle and my wife at the background :)))))))





 

No comments: